Just because you’re an atheist doesn’t mean you always hold the moral high-ground as was proven this week in Florida. The oldest member of Nothing Serious escapes the nursing home long enough to join us in a debate about dementia and consent. Police in Beloit, Wisconsin come up with a clever way to catch the worlds dumbest criminals… or just waste taxpayers money, and U.S. District Judge Daniel Crabtree dismisses a lawsuit from a Kansas group attempting to block the state from adopting new science guidelines.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Can a Wife With Dementia Say Yes to Sex?
- Beloit Police Ask Residents To Volunteer To Have Their Homes Searched For Guns
- Florida elected officials walk out on atheist invocation
- Judge Dismisses Creationist Lawsuit Against School Science Standards
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com