Paul and Daniel kick back and relax on this weeks Nothing Serious wondering just what crime you’d have to have committed in order to fake being a quadriplegic in a coma for two years to avoid going to court. A Middlesbrough man gets a suspended sentence over a thoughtcrime – are Mange and Hentai fans going to be in hot water now? Is the shock value of little girls dropping the f-bomb lessened when you get your facts wrong?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- This Man Pretended To Be In A Coma For Two Years To Avoid Court
- Man jailed over “illegal” cartoons
- Watch A Bunch Of Little Girls Curse Like Sailors To Promote Feminism
- Debunking the Myth of a Mythical Gender Pay Gap
- The ’77 Cents on the Dollar’ Myth About Women’s Pay
- Farewell To Old Friends
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com