Embarrassing DMCA claims for the UFC, crappy surgeons implant fecal matter in patients brains, tax brakes for atheists, coffee might just kill you, beer that prevents hangovers and raising our children to be wusses .
We tackle all these topics plus have an epic convocation address along with our Bad Joke of the Week.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Heavy Coffee Drinking Tied to Shorter Lives for Younger Adults in Study
- Why we love Aussies: They invent hydrating beers to prevent hangovers
- UFC Just Sent the Most Embarrassing DMCA Notice Ever
- Feds grant religion tax break to atheists
- Epic Welcome Speech – 2013 Georgia Tech Freshman Convocation
- Doctors Fined for Implanting Fecal Bacteria into Patients’ Brains
- American Schools Are Keeping Boys From Growing Into Real Men
Leave a comment, call us at 251-281-8730 or email email@example.com