The first Sunday night episode of Nothing Serious has the guys taking aim at Pope Francis as he shoot a poor one out of three this week. From Catholics breeding like rabbits & contraception, to ideological colonization and freedom of speech – poor Pope Frankie struggles this week with only one saving grace.
A Mississippi teacher figures out how to demonstrate the proper use of condoms, without mentioning or showing the “oh so offensive” item or phallic representations, and a Tennessee mother discovers that Satan is in the school bus and coming for your kids!
The greatest argument every may be two bodybuilders trying to figure out how many days there are in a week, and the humble crisp butty sambo becomes a niche culinary delight.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Now there’s a cafe that just serves crisp-filled sandwiches
- Pope: Catholics don’t have to breed ‘like rabbits’
- Feel free to breastfeed here, pope tells mothers in Sistine Chapel
- Pope On Charlie Hebdo: There Are Limits To Free Expression
- Mother outraged after spotting ‘satanic’ symbol in school bus brake lights
- Hero Teacher, Banned From Demoing Condom-Use, Demos ‘Sock-Use’ Instead
- Two body builders argue on the internet about how many days are in the week
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com