It’s our 50th episode and it just wouldn’t be complete without Paul picking on Daniel and getting him over-excited about the impact of the “Leon” on Alabama. Steven doesn’t want Justin Bieber deported back to Canada – despite a petition with more that 200,000 signatures to the contrary. The old horse of “personal responsibility” gets a whipping after a 16-year-old girl survives a parachuting accident, we get wary of the “Werewolf Diet”, and flatulent cows burn up the house as a naked driver makes “himself feel happy” outside a fried chicken restaurant.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Petition to Deport Justin Bieber Hits 100,000, White House Must Reply
- Ninety flatulent cows start fire at dairy farm in Germany
- 16-year-old girl falls 3,000 feet in skydiving accident — and survives
- Werewolf Diet Claims to Help Shed Pounds (And Human Form), Probably Doesn’t
- Video: After Crashing Into Crown Fried Chicken, Man Strips, Pleasures Himself
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com