Are the police wasting their time on social media calls? How many selfies must you take with a tiger before they get banned? How can one dog divert a plane? What’s more important – fast food or medical attention? And this is why you should always log out of your Facebook account when you’re done.
Question: You’re going to die. You have one meal left – which fast food restaurant do you eat at and why?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- British Cop: Half of Police Calls Involve Social Media
- Idiot Burglar Leaves Victim’s Computer Logged Into His Own Facebook Account
- New York lawmakers approve ban on ‘tiger selfies’
- Dog Poo Forces Philly-Bound Flight to Make Emergency Landing
- McDonald’s Or Hospital? Man With Knife In His Back Gets Fast Food Before Medical Attention
- America’s Cult of Ignorance Is No Match for Asia’s Cult of Intelligence
- Check out the bonus content in our Android App
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com