Steven & Daniel forge ahead with episode 84 of Nothing Serious despite the fact that Paul is MIA for this show. Piracy, crime, punishment and Taylor Swift are top of the guys thoughts along with the Italian scientists that were just cleared of manslaughter charges after failing to predict an earthquake. Censorship of birth control in biology school books in Arizona, while the anti-gay Duggar kissing photo gets it’s internet comeuppance. While a Christian conspiracy theorist claims that Monster Energy drinks are the work of Satan (they really don’t taste THAT bad) it turns out that more Brits believe in aliens and ghosts than the beardy sky deity!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Taylor Swift’s Spotify Paycheck Mystery
- Online Music Pirates Hit With Lengthy Jail Sentences
- These Are The Pages Being Ripped From A Biology Text Book In Arizona
- Court acquits natural disaster experts over L’Aquila quake
- Anti-Gay Duggar Family Asks Couples To Post Kissing Photos. Guess What Happens Next?
- More Britons believe in aliens and ghosts than God
- Only in America – Christian Conspiracy Theorist Claims Monster Energy Drinks Are The Work Of Satan!
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org