The primates get aggravated on Nothing Serious 75 as we discuss sibling sex, Doctor Who, and is editing entertainment to avoid hurt feelings a mark of respect or simply avoiding flack from the vocal minority? A Canadian nine-year-old makes off with a bus, sloppy reporting and how many Americans are actually single, and the boys get pissy about making tea.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Brother and sister arrested for sex in church parking lot after watching The Notebook
- ‘Doctor Who’ episode edited to remove beheading scene in wake of ISIS executions
- Nine-year-old boy steals Saskatoon city bus, smashes second bus and parked car
- Single Americans now more than half of U.S. population
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com