Does NASA’s stance on irradiated lady parts make them sexist? Can millipedes crash a train? Religious gamer shoots his friend for “disproving” the existence of God, while a Florida man shoots three people and attempts to use the “Bush Doctrine” to justify it. Swedish company creates Spotify enabled coffins, and Daniel really, really wants to attend The Walking Dead online college course.
Our “bad joke of the week” is back, and we have a very special message for David!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Millipedes suspected in Australia train collision
- Coffins with Spotify sound systems for sale by Swedish company
- The Walking Dead: The Online College Course
- Fear of Irradiated Ladyparts Limits Missions for Female Astronauts
- Religious Man Murders Friend for ‘Proving’ God Doesn’t Exist
- Florida Man Cites ‘Bush Doctrine’ As Justification For Pre-Emptive Killing At Barbecue
Leave a comment, call us at 251-281-8730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org