Things get painted Red as Steven joins Paul & Daniel looking at a bunch of stories that escape from their stomping grounds in Alabama. Are the Chinese ahead of the US because of US military budget cuts or lack of education spending? Why is the divorce rate higher in Red states, and just how stupid do you have to be to burn down your house in an attempt to get rid of some toilet paper from your front yard? Stupid enough to give a “Nigerian Prince” $500,000?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Phone Thieves Unknowingly Upload Sad Homemade P0rno To Owner’s Dropbox
- Woman Gives Nigerian Scammer $500k After Meeting Him On ChristianMingle.com
- Alabama Family Tries To Burn Toilet Paper Out Of Tree After Getting TP’d, Burns House To The Ground
- Alabama lawmaker says Chinese test of hypersonic weapon shows country is ‘leaping ahead’ of U.S.
- ‘Red’ States Have Higher Divorce Rates Than ‘Blue’ States, And Here’s Why
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org