Forget dancing in the rain, things get kinky and personal on episode 73 of Nothing Serious when we send in the clones. It’s got nothing to do withe viagra laced beer, we swear. If we had known it was a sexbot we’d never had approached her, I mean it’s not like we got caught banging an inmate… twice! Right? While we stand behind Adam Carolla, it’s really hard to stand behind Ohio, especially when Plato and Aristotle are on the line. Oh, and go stick your seven-incher elsewhere because Burger King ain’t raping our faces!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Chinese beer maker arrested after putting Viagra in drinks
- 2nd Washington County Jail worker accused of having sex with same inmate
- Sex Robots ‘Commonplace By 2025’
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adam Carolla’s Settlement with the Podcasting Troll
- An Anti-Evolution Bill In Ohio Almost Included A Ban On Aristotle
- Unwitting Star of Burger King’s ‘Blow Job Ad’ Finally Lashes Out at the Company Likens treatment of her image to rape
- It’s a mans world
- The Uncle Show
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com