Daniel unleashes the wrap and gets intimate with his iPhone. “Homeless Jesus” statue causes a disturbance in the Christian force and has the cops called on it. God is granted easy access to your lady parts when a pastor band female parishioners from wearing underwear to church. Things get all litigious and as McDonalds get sued for big bucks over a lack of napkins, and a New Jersey teen decides that to sue her parents to make them pay for college and support her after she moves out of home. All this and more on episode 54 of Nothing Serious!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- All Panties and Bras Banned In Church By Kenyan Pastor – To Give God “Easy Access”
- ‘Homeless Jesus’ statue ignites controversy in North Carolina
- This app makes you lick your screen to learn lady-pleasing techniques
- Man Sues McDonald’s for $1.5 Million Because He Received Only ONE Napkin
- New Jersey teen sues parents to pay for college won’t get immediate support (Parts 1,2,3)
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org