We recorded Nothing Serious 102 live on Google Hangouts and it was an absolute blast. Audio quality may be a little lower than usual, but next week we will be testing a new audio codec for Hangouts which should bring everything back up to par.
Nothing was sacred on this episode as the guys discussed everything from pothole fixing penises to sex toys that contain the ashes of the dead. Taxidermy is taken to its ultimate and most perverted conclusion, which we find out just how evil Dungeons & Dragons really is.
To wrap up we discuss unfit parenting, Lego and store managers that act above their station.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Wanksy draws penises around potholes in England, gets them repaired
- 21 Grams is a sex toy that contains the ashes of a dead partner
- Dungeons and Dragons is full of occult demons, warns Baptist pastor
- Lego store detains 11 year old customer, accuses his father of being an unfit parent
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org