How to deal with intolerance? Should creationists be allowed give the commencement speech at Montana Tech. Is being too cautious taking the fun out of learning and teaching science? Do you hate your job as much as this guy? We saw the Congressman kissing staffers – but was twitter to blame? All this and more on episode 59 of Nothing Serious Podcast.
Bonus!! – Our Anonymous bad joke caller returns .
Update: We are moving recording to Wednesday nights. As such release day will be Thursday morning starting episode 60.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Radio Blitz
- Intolerance Free Weyburn Pro-Love Rally
- Creationists Invited To Give Commencement Speech At Montana Tech
- L.A. Science Teacher Suspended for Teaching Science
- Rogue alcoholic court reporter kept writing ‘I hate my job’
- Active Twitter Use Could Lead to Divorce and Infidelity, Study Says
- Congressman Vance McAllister Caught Kissing Staffer (Not His Wife) On Video
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org