Does having a TV in your bedroom lead to more and better sex, or is it just a dirty little secret? Is screwing a pool raft an indicator of mental illness? Do we really need gender neutral pronouns? Would you hire someone with lots of facial piercings? Should we give Fathers Day the chop – I mean, what do Dads contribute anyway?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Having A TV In Your Bedroom Equals More, Better Sex
- Ohio Man Who Cannot Stop Having Sex With Pool Rafts Arrested Again For Having Sex With Pool Raft
- #EndFathersDay Hashtag Goes Viral, Stirs Anger
- Vancouver School Board Introduces Gender-Neutral Pronouns
- Check out the bonus content in our Android App
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com