It may be the Valentines Day episode, but that doesn’t stop Paul, Steven and Daniel talking about some decided non-romantic topics on episode 51. From a case of mistaken identity for the BBC, how very lucky the 99% are, being buried like a King of old, suing because you can’t use Facebook, to performing exorcisms via Skype – not a single tear was shed in the name of romance. There may have been some tears of laughter, but we can’t verify that…
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- BBC mistakes Ireland for India at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Canada’s Beer Fridge wins the Olympics.
- Bud Konheim – The 99% need to stop complaining
- Ohio Man Buried Riding His Harley-Davidson Motorcyle
- Priest Performs Exorcisms Via Skype
- Woman sues because accident left her unable to use Facebook
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org