Cardinals have “bunga bunga” parties in the Vatican, Darth Vader runs Death Valley, levelling 5000-year-old Peruvian pyramids, the State Department spends $630,000 failing to engage on Facebook, Bebo goes cheap(er) and the Viralheat Blogathon.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Pope’s ‘gay lobby’ remarks stir up new storm of Vatican gossip
- Taste Receptors Found In Mouse Testicles. Tasticles?
- Guy dressed as Darth Vader runs Death Valley in 129-degree heat
- A 5,000 year-old pyramid has been completely levelled in Peru
- State Dept. Spent $630,000 Buying Likes, But That Was Actually The Least Of Its Engagement Problem
- Bebo bargain: After selling to AOL for $850M in 2008, founders buy it back for … $1M
- Bloggers, you could win a chance to publish a post on VentureBeat
Leave a comment, call us at 251-281-8730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org