This is the episode where we agree with Ronald Reagan. Is America ready for it’s first female president? Witches blessing the Iowa legislature brings out the hypocrisy among the legislatures Christian members. Republican Senators vote to sell off National Parks and Forests for profit. What is the difference between an Agnostic and an Atheist? Clorox gets in hot water of emoji bleach tweet, but should they have stood their ground?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Hillary Clinton Is Running For President of the United States – Is the US finally ready for its first female President?
- A Witch Blessed the Iowa Legislature, Not Everyone Was Okay With It
- What is the difference between an Agnostic and an Atheist?
- Republican Senators Just Voted To Sell Off Your National Forests
- Clorox’s misunderstood tweet sparks racial outrage
- You’re kidding right? Clorox bleach causes a racial uproar over THIS?
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org