This week we cover Kickstarter marketing, state religion in North Carolina, Adam Orth and Twitter marketing blunders, Aereo, Facebook happy emotions, what happens to your Google data after you die, and Reddit murder confessions.
- No state religion for North Carolina
- Adam “Always Online” Orth no longer employed at Microsoft
- News Corp. Threatens to Pull Free Fox Programming in Aereo Dispute
- Why I Need Aereo TV — And You Do, Too
- Facebook Asks You To Please Select Your Emotion
- Redditor Confesses Murder, Then Disappears
- Google Inactive Account Manager
Intro & outro music – “Tremblin'” by Freeky Clean & Creedence Jr.
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.