A great time was had by all as Paul, Daniel and Steven discuss shooting escorts, throat cancer for oral sex, apps that warn you if you’re going to crash into something while texting and walking, text operated coffee machines, atheist monuments, being fired for getting pregnant via artificial insemination and much more…
Also, Daniel gets excited about Adam Savage’s Maker Faire speech, and did we mention that prancercising is really hot?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Adam Savage on Working Smart at Maker Faire 2013
- CrashAlert: App uses Kinect technology to prevent you from running into things while texting
- Textspresso dials up coffee through texts
- Texas Says It’s OK to Shoot an Escort If She Won’t Have Sex With You
- Michael Douglas’ Throat Cancer Not Really Caused By Oral Sex, Rep Says
- Archdiocese Expected to Appeal Ohio Teacher Case
- Public Atheist Monument Going Up Near Courthouse In Starke, Florida, Is Country’s First
- “Prancercise” takes Web by storm, but is the exercise effective?
- Prancercise – A fitness workout with Thor!
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.