This week it appears that the internet is full of potential Darwin Award winners as we hear about the burglar who broke into the house of a competitive axe-thrower, and the man who jumped out of a moving car to avoid an argument with his girlfriend. We also here about the genius who turned up at court with his meth pipe, and the Texas folks who booed and walked out of presentation by Bill Nye “The Science Guy” because he said that the moon was a reflector and didn’t emit light. Controversy erupts when we discuss the two English women that won first prize at a fancy dress competition for dressing up as the Twin Towers, complete with explosions.
Finally, and perhaps epically, our “Bad Joke Of The Week” caller returns, but this time he puts on a different sort of performance for us!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Bill Nye Boo’d In Texas For Saying The Moon Reflects The Sun
- Deputies: Man brings meth pipe to meth hearing, gets more meth charges
- Man Jumps From Moving Car To Escape Argument With His Girlfriend
- Burglar Invades Old Lady’s House Only to Find She’s a Competitive Axe-Thrower
- Women dress as 9/11 for Halloween, win 1st prize in club contest
- Speaking My Language
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org