Paul, Daniel and Steven are joined by Mykel Alvis on the latest episode of Nothing Serious Podcast for a quick fire jaunt through class divides, free speech, atheism, PETA, fallible popes, Facebook restricting speech, the entertainment industry wanting to infect and monitor your computer, the law breaking the law, patent trolls attacking podcasters and much, much more…
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- EFF Launches Full-Court Press To Bust Podcasting Patent
- Disseminating Media Content Representing Episodes Issued Patent – Prior Art Request
- US entertainment industry to Congress: make it legal for us to deploy rootkits, spyware, ransomware and trojans to attack pirates!
- Facebook says needs to improve response to hate speech
- PETA lawsuit seeks to ID mean anonymous commenters
- FBI shared child porn to nab pedophiles
- Vatican corrects Pope: Atheists are still going to hell
- First Baptist Churches of Pelham, Helena plan to end hosting of Boy Scouts after decision to allow openly gay scouts
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.