Steven and Paul get stuck into the great American horror story of willful ignorance on episode 82 of Nothing Serious. Pope Francis stirs the pot stating the evolution is not inconsistent with creation, but could this be a ploy rather than an acceptance of science. Fox News, not content with trotting out Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman to declare that the Polar Bears are happy and global warming is a myth, lets Dr. Keith Ablow declare the need for an “American Jihad”.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Smart people listen to Radiohead and dumb people listen to Beyoncé, according to study
- Weather Channel Co-Founder Tells Fox News Global Warming Is a Myth, Says Polar Bears Are “Happier” Than Ever Before
- Pope Francis says evolution is real and God is no wizard
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution … is not inconsistent with the notion of creation’
- Fox News Guy Calls for the U.S. to Commence Its Own Jihad
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org