The stupid it hurts! Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, Dr. Annette Bosworth compared food stamp recipients to wild animals in a Facebook post. Throwing adult stars from the roof is not always the smartest idea. Lets call the police on teens that distribute books in public just because they’re banned on the school curriculum because those books might cause babies to assault their fathers with nerf guns!
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- GOP Senate candidate compares food stamp recipients to wild animals
- Instagram Playboy Throws Naked Adult Star Off His Roof, Misses the Pool
- Toronto Library Asked to Ban Hop on Pop to Protect Dads
- Parents call cops on teen for giving away banned book; it backfires predictably
- 6 high school seniors cited for disorderly conduct in Nerf gun battle
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com