The internet does it’s best this week to prove that “STOOPID” reigns supreme online as armchair activists drop their Cheetos, remove the wedgie from their tighty whities, and grab their keyboards to spew forth their vitriol and ignorance in support of Phil Robertson from A&E’s “reality” show “Duck Dynasty”.
As Paul, Steven and Daniel gently toss their ZZ Top beards into the discussions which revolve around freedom of speech and the 1st Amendment of the United States, Satanists raise money for their monument on Indiegogo, a mom gets arrested when a topless picture of her and her 14 year old daughter ends up on SnapChat, and the UK decides that adults are too stupid to decide what they want to view online.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Satanists take to Indiegogo to build giant monument to Satan on government property
- Largest UK Internet Provider Enables Default Porn Censors
- Mom Arrested For Taking Nude Snapchats With Her 14-Year-Old Daughter
- Free The Nipple (NSFW video)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson suspended over anti-gay comments
- Kevin Bloody Wilson
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email firstname.lastname@example.org