Don’t let childbirth interrupt your video games this week – it’s all about priorities. But how great can your priorities be when you’ll set yourself on fire for a YouTube video challenge, but can be arrested for doing citizen science? Finally, we talk about the Satanists in Missouri that are fighting for religious exemptions to antiabortion laws. And did we mention that Hodson is actually happy this week – WTF?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- New ‘fire challenge’ craze is deadly, parents warn
- Woman gives birth in cafe, resumes online game
- You Can Go To Jail For Doing Citizen Science In Wyoming
- Satanists sue Missouri for religious exemption to antiabortion law: “Religious liberty isn’t theirs alone”
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com